Affirmations are words that we tell ourselves to imbibe them deep into our mind and soul, so that we can manifest them into reality through actions and otherwise. Written below are the affirmation that will work as food for your soul. Take a few deep breathes, calm down, focus and read them with an intent to turn these affirmations into reality-
1. I am going to take care of my body.
2. I am going to have neatness around me and inside of me.
3. I am feeling fired up to do whatever I have put my mind on.
4. I am a creative being and I am going to let my creativity flourish.
5. I will not hesitate to speak up my mind.
6. I will take proper breaks throughout the day so that I don’t get exhausted.
7. I am eating healthy to have a healthy body and mind. I I love healthy food.
8. I am having a positive mindset no matter how much negativity I observe anywhere.
9. I am spiritually protected and will stay protected.
10. I have a golden heart and it does not bother me who thinks what about me. I understand people have their own perception and those who hate themselves cannot love me either.
11. My soul is full of love; love for self, love others, love for humanity, love for nature.
12. I am a wholesome personality. I know myself inside out.
13. I live in my purpose.
14. I am lively and live in authenticity.
15. I am ready to feel deeply but I will not let my emotions over-power my rationality.
16. I am feeling blessed to live one more day.
8 thoughts on “AFFIRMATIONS FOR FEBRUARY-FOOD FOR THE SOUL”
I’m so glad to have come across your blog. I appreciate the affirmations as my daily routine begins with an affirmation along with scripture and music to help start my day with a positive mindset as well as attitude. Thanks for sharing my friend!
Thank you for connecting, beautiful soul. 💜
For sure, I look forward to reading more of your post my dear. Many blessings!
Same here..Love n blessings to you as well..❤
Thank you so much for the good vibes n appreciation. It means a lot..❤
Of course, you are very welcome.